Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Love Koolaid


Hot hot hot! That's what it is tonight, humid, muggy, ugh. Can't sleep and to cap it off, the root is going in one of my teeth and it hurts. Still, went to the dentist and he is going to refer me to the conscious sedation clinic so I don't have to be aware when they attempt to repair the mess that is my mouth. Phew.

Did some koolaid dying yesterday to get some gorgeous bluefaced leicester wool ready to turn into some funky longies for Leo. The effect wasn't quite what I was going for (see piccy) and each of the three balls looks different, but hey, i'm still learning, and it's not like Leo will be complaining about how his longies look just yet!

I've started knitting the longies on circs which is my first time using them. I had no idea how to go about knitting longies on the round, but a lovely lady from MumsOnline is helping me out god bless her! I'll post a piccy of my progress tomorrow when the knitting has grown a bit, but so far so good!

1 Comments:

Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

You go girl!!
That yarn looks yummy :)
Love
Sarah xXx

10:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home