Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Lazy Days


Another weekend of doing not much at all, not that I'm complaining, chilling out with the boys in the garden is lovely. We did manage to get to B&Q to get some paint, so hopefully work can commence on Leo's room imminently and we'll soon have our bedroom back. Hoorah!

The cat had the most excitement of the weekend, being returned by the neighbours twice after wandering off. Friday night he was returned to us dripping wet and wrapped in a teatowel after taking a nose dive into the neighbours pond. You'd think jumping in the bath and being introduced to the paddling pool by Thomas would have put the cat off water for life, apparently not!

I've been getting on with my knitting at every opportunity. I had to frog it once after it became apparent I'd managed to twist it on the circs somehow, but the second attempt has been much more successful. 31 rounds done (see piccy!) including a few techniques I haven't used before. Thankfully my knitting guru Sarah (BabyLongLegs) has been on hand to talk me through it and I can now insert a short row with wrap alongside the best of them! The wool looks a bit like an explosion in a paint factory but it's knitting up brightly if nothing else, so we wont be losing Leo when he's wearing them that's for sure!

1 Comments:

Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Knitting guru.......PMSL!!!!!!!!
Its looking fabaroonie, Gemma *thumbsup*
There'll be no stopping you now!!!
Love
Sarah xXx

11:39 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home