Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Thursday


Its been an strange sort of a day really. First there was the sad news from MO about Anna's hubby. It's made me think a lot about things, faith etc, and made me want to hug Stu and never let go. So sad. And then there's all this foiled terror plot stuff on the news, we live in a much changed world now.

I needed to chill out a bit come teatime, so left Stu in charge and went off to Borders to the much fun Stitch n Bitch. I even managed to crack out the cardigan I started for Leo months ago, though I doubt very much it will fit him now. If it turns out well I might send it down to baby Harry.

I also managed to dye some more wool today. Sarah is going to use it to make some of her fabby new shortieshorts so we can trial them for her. I think i've mastered the Koolaid dyeing now, although I made a huge mess doing it. Its great fun though!

Got some new knitty type books to read too, Yarn Harlot, and At Knits End. They look good. I also got a book which should hopefully help me knit sweaters in the round. We shall see!

And now its late so i'm sloping off to bed.

xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home