Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Friday, August 18, 2006

Patting myself on the back


Probably a bit of a daft thing to do, pride after all is one of the deadly sins, but just for today sod it, I am pretty proud of myself. Not only did I hand it in 4 days early but I got a good mark again.

I've really enjoyed this course so far, it's not been easy to be disciplined with myself all the time, after looking after 2 children under 3 all day, mostly I just want to collapse come evening, but I've persevered and I've done some ok writing.

Below is the latest assignment to be marked which I'm happy to blog as it was pretty much inspired by blogs in the first place. Read and enjoy. Or not. I'm easy!

In other news, Glyn didn't win BB, but frighteningly I quite fancied him when he came out of the house in his beanie. This could be a hormonal thing as I was also hankering after Chris from Doodle Do earlier. When I start fancying Justin from Tikkabilla I shall seek professional help.

We now have a new microwave after the exploding incident of yesterday, so I managed to finish off the 6 skeins of wool I was dyeing. It's now drying on the towel rail in the bathroom so it can wing it's way to Sarah hopefully tomorrow.

And my cable bag is growing nicely, knitting is ace!

1 Comments:

Blogger Artis-Anne said...

We were all rooting for Glyn but then he is our local boy and a real nice lad; but the boy done good LOL

1:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home