Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Procrastinating

I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this OU assignment weeks ago and was feeling so smug with myself. So why, with a week to go, have I not managed to do anything?????

To be honest, i'd rather be doing anything but, i've got things to knit, things to read, things to crochet....

But no, I must persevere! Imagine how great i'll feel when it's done and submitted and I can get along with all the other million things I want to do.

Out of interest, do we get clothes moths in this country? Only asking because i've been reading the Yarn Harlot book and now i'm fearful for my stash......

1 Comments:

Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

I have lavender in little organza bags in my stash cupboard...
I too am fearful of moths.
Especially those OOGE ones that dive bomb you at night if you are standing near a light...
Love
Sarah xXx

4:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home