Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Saturday, September 09, 2006

It's alive....ALIVE!!!















Growing isn't it! I'm really happy with how it's looking, it's so soft and drapey, feels lovely. It's no longer a surprise present since Thomas decided to describe it to my mum on the phone in great detail. Foiled!

I bought some yarn to make one for me when this one is done, naughty Gemma. I will finish the bag off before I start it though, promise! And I need to finish the collar on the cardigan I made for Leo that won't fit him now, I'm going to give it to baby Harry when we see them on the 23rd.

I've got three pieces of writing to do before this years OU course is finished. I think I'll crack on with the next one due in a minute, I'm feeling slightly inspired so I should make the most of it really shouldn't I.

Just a quick shout out to Joelle, fellow student from Preston Stitch n Bitch @ Borders. Her blog can be found here! I'm thinking of her because she's another 'Problem like Maria' fan and I'm watching tonight's semi final as I type. Joelle is abandoning us to go back to uni in a couple of weeks so that's a bit of a bummer, still, when she comes back at crimbo I'm fully expecting to see her wearing hand knitted hat, gloves, scarf, legwarmers and carrying a handknitted bag!

We're going to Wales on Monday for a few days in a caravan park, hoorah!

And now to my assignment, wish me luck!

2 Comments:

Blogger Girlie-swirls said...

looking good!!

9:06 am  
Blogger flajol said...

Your Clapotis is looking great! Almost makes me want to break my ban on new projects and start on one for me...

7:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home