Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ho, ho, ho!

Yes thats right, i've been knitting for christmas! If you are a member of my family, look away now.....

Behold, my new obsession! The Warshrag....




Not the best piccys, but you get the idea. I have this wonderous idea that I will pair up one of these little beauties with a nice soap and the boys can give them to people for crimbo. Sounds great in theory, but it's going to mean a lot of washcloths! Thankfully I stumbled across this website so I shouldn't run out of patterns and have to repeat them endlessly. It all sounds too good to possible work out so watch this space for certain disaster.

In other news, The bibble has become an expert sit-up-erer. How many kinds of cute is he?





















And speaking of cute...... Dante, he's a lovely puddy tat. Think he needs a knitted coat?





















Stitch n Bitch tomorrow night, I like my thursday trips to Borders to knit and drink overpriced but yummy beverages.

Night all!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Aww your baby is definatly a cutey. Loobie is sitting on my knee and she get all distressed to find a cat in the bum-o!! Jack and Lou spend all their time fighting over who is going to sit in ours.
The washcloths look good, thing is that I wouldn't want to use it, might get tatty looking.
Nic
xx

12:35 pm  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

Awwwwh.......Leo's a complete cutie :o)
I am with Nic on the wash cloths!!! aaargh...can't use it...too pwetty *grin*
Love
Sarah xXx

11:27 pm  
Blogger Girlie-swirls said...

Great idea for pressies, maybe you could start a new obsession and make some soap to match them!

11:09 am  
Blogger flajol said...

Cute baby, and I lurve that kitty pic!

Thanks for the link to the washcloth site - lots of pretty things to knit. I feel an overwhelming urge to steal your idea and make lots of them for presents this Christmas, alongside the gazillion hottie covers I plan to knit between now and December. I think there's a Continental Market coming to Preston soon, and there's always a stall selling handmade soap. Hmmm...

xxx

1:13 pm  
Blogger littlelixie said...

Love your blog! Is that cat sleeping in a potty? Don't have kids myself so am not quite sure! Have also been tempted by washcloths but find they don't seem to dry properly and get smelly. Maybe that's just when they're around Pooch though!

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home