Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

It's a secret....

The names went out for the Angel Yarns Summer Secret Santa yesterday, i've been stalking my swappee already, how much fun is that! Anyway, reading other peoples posts, wish lists seem to be popular, so i'm going to see if she has one, then I may make my own!

Anyway, if by chance you're stalking me here secret santa, shall I help you out?

Ok! Well then, hello, my name is Gemma and i'm a yarnaholic! Browsing through my posts will give you a clue of just how much!

I like to knit small fiddly things, mostly lace and socks, i'm currently knitting socks for the sockalong, the spring things shawl and the shoalwater shawl knitalongs. Oh, and have an enormous circular shawl from VLT on the needles. I like lace a lot.

I do really fancy making a booga bag though....

I like smelly things, especially those bath bars from Lush, the Ma Bar is the closest I get to chocolate at the moment, due to the months of dieting i've been doing *dramatic sigh*

I'm not keen on fashion yarns, you know the ones, the funky furs etc etc, acrylic isn't way up my fav list either.

I'm so fussy!

I'm going to do my wishlist now!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I made a booga bag!! It was the first thing I knitted. Its ace. Shall I bring it at the weekend?
xx

10:18 pm  
Blogger Kat said...

You have been tagged. Check out my blog!

9:24 am  
Blogger sleepknitting said...

I there secret pal! Thanks again for the lovely things! ... your stalking payed off! hop you also get a lovely package!

Claire

4:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home