Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I vow to thee my Blogger

That I will try and be a bit less sporadic with my blogs. Nearly a month again, that's not good now is it!
There's a lot going on at the moment, family stuff that isn't great but hopefully will be ok, OU stuff that i'm not enjoying. I think i'm going to have a year away from the OU after this course, i'll only have one left for the degree, but there are other things i'd like to concentrate my time on so i'm going to give those a whirl.

One of those things is of course KraftyKoala. The shop is another thing that's sporadic, I did an update this week of aran and a lot of that has gone, i'd like to ge getting at least an update a week but it's finding the time. I'm not good at time management. I'm doing a fair bit of custom dyeing as well and that eats into shop time. Anyway, i've taken delivery of 2 kilos of aran and 4 kilos of sock wool this week, i'm also going to be getting some double knit and some laceweight in the near future so watch this space. Plans are afoot!



What else have I been doing..... Hmmmmm, welll we went on holiday to Devon, where contrary to popular belief, it didn't rain all week.



Although it did rain a fair bit, which allowed me to crack on with MS3, or Mystery Stole 3 for those not in the know ;). I haven't done this weeks clue yet, but here are weeks 1 &2 progress.



I also made the worlds funkiest dishcloth, or at least I think it is, for a swap...



And I made the huge mistake of getting out and sorting my sock and lace yarn... here's the sock.....



And here's the lace.....

It#s not good is it, and that's not including all the cotton and acrylic and other lovely aran and dk yarn. Or the yarn that's attached to the multitude of WIP's! It's really not good! I can't wait to get on Ravelry and catalogue it all heh heh.

And it's only going to get worse, look what I was given today...

She's a Haldane, and she's old and well loved, and I adore her! Thankyou Andrea, i'll take good care of her! I'm practicing my treadling as I type heh heh.

I think that's everything, i'm also knitting a debbie bless sheep dress in lilac baby cashmerino for my new niece but i've lost the cable for my phone where the pics are so you'll just have to use your imagination.

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hmm. Looks like you may need to knit some more socks then......

1:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home