Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Slacking

Just a quickie update today, no piccies either which isn't like me!

Had a busy week, for some reason i've had the cleaning bug and i've been doing a lot of tidying up. Even managed to unpack the last of the boxes, impresive no? After all, we only moved in 8 months ago!

Big news of the week - i'm going to SkipNorth! I'm oh so excited! Going with the MO girls, Sarah, Nic and blogless Lottie, going to be much fun, will our other halves manage the kids without us!

Knittingwise, still plodding along with the shawl, won the last lot of yarn I estimate i'll need today on Ebay, note I said estimate, there's every chance i'm wrong. My friend Andrea from stitch n bitch called it extreme knitting and I think she might be right!

And I started the kids crimbo shopping today! 1 huge order from ELC later and I think I may be done.

Have a good weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home