Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Unraveled

Hello! I bet there are a thousand blog posts with that title at the moment, thousands of people with a new addiction. Yes, Ravelry has landed in the McCafferty household and things may never be the same again! It was a little scary to discover I had 111 (that I included) kinds of yarn in my stash, it's even more scary that i'm adding more and more potential projects to my already bursting queue. But it's fun!! Find me, my username is kraftykoala (what else!)

And speaking of fun, stitch n bitch is fun! Look what we did the other week in the name of charity! Innocent smoothie hat knitting in Starbucks.

My best hat...


A multitude of hats!



One of the ladies from Starbucks learning to knit a hat!


Liz and Julie sewing up their hats.


I also took some pictures of our thursday night knitting group.

From left to right :- Joelle, Julie, Vikki and blogless Liz..


And Andrea, blogless Penguin Julie, and me!!

Doesn't it look fun, you should come and join us!


I need to get better at blogging, i've joined Secret Pal 11 and i'm sure it will be helpful to my pal if I blog a bit more often. I just want this course out the way so I can get my life (and my knitting / dyeing) time back!

I've been doing quite a lot of swaps, i've done a couple of dishcloth swaps on Angel Yarn Forums, and also a nappy/wrap swap on MumsOnline. Stand by for gratuitous bibble shot!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thats all for now!

1 Comments:

Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

We did Smoothie Hats at our Stitch 'n Bitch too.....!!!!
I wasn't as organised as you though, with the pic taking thing....
Lovin' Leo..... (((HUG)))
Did you see the Bumble bee knitted up on my blog....good innit *grin*
Love you loooooaaaaads Yarn dyeing Diva!
Sarah xXx

10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home