Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fibre

We all need it in our diet, at least that's what i'm telling my husband when another package of it arrives on the doorstep. I love it love it love it. I love how it feels, how it dyes, how pretty it looks when it's braided and coiled up. I think I may be becoming obsessed....

You'll have to forgive me, I just got some I dyed yesterday off the line and it looks soooo lovely now i've braided it. Have a look....



I want to spin it now now now!!!! Unfotunately I only have 4 bobbins and 2 are being used on some other fibre thats calling to me from over the room. I should finish it off..... so why am I thinking 'buy more bobbins'???

In other news, I sold the 2 skeins of handspun to a nice lady in Texas so it's now swimming it's way across the atlantic.

I got murdered in Hat Attack yesterday, but not before I got my own weapon of hat destruction in the mail. Death came to Manchester in the form of this little beauty....

I left the head in the window after I took the picture and frightened myself to death by catching glimpse of it out the corner of my eye at least half a dozen times before I had the sense to move it!

Off to the cinema with Suzi tonight to see Juno, really looking forward to it. Then i'm going to finish up sewing up the baby bootees, make a start on the hat and hopefully have the whole ensemble finished by the weekend (she said hopefully), then it's back to some WIP's I think. Haha, as if!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jominx said...

Fab fibre & hat :D

I love Juno, I am sure you will enjoy it :D

7:14 pm  
Blogger Viknits said...

Heheeeeee about the head! *Drool* over the fibre! Sorry to do this but...

I've tagged you!http://thecakedcrusader.blogspot.com/2008/02/ive-been-tagged.htmlWrite 5 facts about yourself, tag 5 people, and link back to the person who tagged you!

(Sorry! :( )

10:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home