Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Reskein Queen

It's good for the muscles you know! Reskeining 40 odd skeins of yarn is knackering, but makes them look so pretty!

The shop was updated today, as usual the aran has flown, but theres still some lovely colours there. I'm really, really chuffed with the sock yarn too, you know you've got it right when you are seriously tempted to hide it all in your stash and sell none of it *grin*

So yes, go along and have a squizz! Nic's bags are on too, or rather one is, the other sold very rapidly. She's going to make some more though, so panic not!


Other than that, i've not been up to much. I'm making a hemlock ring blanket and it's just a great knit, nice and easy and it's going to be very snuggly and lovely. And the Cascade Ecological wool is just lush to knit with. Yum. It's grown a lot since this picture, but it resembles a bit brown blob at the moment so this is the best piccy of it.


In other knitting news, Julie and I are booked to go to the Stitch n Bitch day on the 10th november. We're going to make a weekend of it and stay in a youth hostel. One has to make oneself feel like a youth wherever possible!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Beautiful yarns!

8:20 pm  
Blogger lottie said...

ok thats it, your so unfair tempting me so much!!!!!!!

good job i get paid this week really lol!!

6:59 am  
Blogger Viknits said...

Yey lots of scrumminess to go look at.. now's not a good time to buy stuff but I'm seriously tempted! ;)
I may just give in!

3:32 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely yarn. I have just dyed some myself but went abit mad, haven't dyed for ages.
How are you getting on with arthur?
I have just bought a wheel so would be interested in your progress as I have no idea what to do with mine...yet!

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home