Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Anticipation

After paying the (much smaller than I thought it would be) custom charge, my box was delivered this morning....

I'm not supposed to open it for another fortnight, but I couldn't resist a peek....


Isn't she beautiful, and a totally blank canvas too, i've got 2 weeks until my birthday to decide how to decorate her.



Any ideas?

Oooh look, I managed to blog 2 days on the trot, outstanding!

1 Comments:

Blogger Viknits said...

Ohhhhhh how exciting!!
How much you selling the old wheel for? I'd be interested if you'd show me how to use it! ;)
Sorry couldn't text back on monday, I was in the Isle of Man with no credit :( hope you were ok after the trauma, it sounded horrible. What date's your bday?
(I really need to blog more often too btw!)

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home