Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Friday, September 07, 2007

Birthday Lists

Did you ever have to write a birthday list? I never did before I met my husband, but now it's an annual event, as is the christmas list. It's good I suppose, you get what you want, but it does sort of spoil the element of surprise somewhat....

I've been writing mine today, and it felt like a chore, that can't be right surely! There should be hundreds of things I want, so why did I have such a hard time finding them! I refused to ask for yarn which can only be a good thing, I have no idea where i'd put it. What I should be asking for is fibre for my new wheel, so where can I buy to-die-for fibre fellow spinners? Answers on a postcard (or in the comments if you must ;))

There are a couple of things on the list I really, really, really want above all others..

These shoes...



And this bag...



If you are viewing family, these are the forerunners!!!! I love them both!

I took the boys to stitch n bitch last night, can't say I got an awful lot of stitching done, neither did anyone else (sorry about that), but I neeeeeeded socialness, adult socialness! This week has been a killer one way and another.

Oooh i've been doing secret pal 11 too, my spoiler is lovely, (hello!) she emails me a lot and it's appreciated. I'm having trouble getting my spoilee to interact but I shall persevere! I have some lovely things to send to her, and i'm even going to get a bit crafty and make something for her.... oooooooooh!

Finally - Hah Nic!!! Here's todays post! *sticks out tongue and runs away*

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

I love that bag!! We always had to write birthday and Christmas lists. It has always been a chore because I would forget what I wanted and end up putting random stuff down on it.
Well done, three days in a row. I might try the first post for over a month tonight in honour of your three day posting fest ;)
xx

8:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home