Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Oops

After the huge excitement of finishing the shawl, I haven't managed to blog anything since! Naughty Gemma!

So, what have I been doing with myself I hear you cry? Well, a few things really. Firstly i've been knitting my first pair of socks. I'm just doing the rib cuff on the second one, but heres the first one so you get the idea..



No completely sure I like the colours, but they are certainly comfy! I did a short row heel and toe, next time i'm going to try a heel flap I think.

I've also been dyeing again. I did this lot on tuesday and then reskeined it yesterday, and here's the finished result. It's aran weight BFL so good for soakers etc, and I like it a lot! I asked my friends opinions on it in terms of selling it, and I sold it all to them more or less immediately, exciting n'est pas? Now I need to do some more, and then work out a good way to sell it, i'm sure my mates won't want it all!



Sitch n Bitch tonight, I missed it last week because I was poorly, still full of cold now but need to get out of the house!

Happy Thursday!

3 Comments:

Blogger Girlie-swirls said...

totally fab colours gemma, well done you!! if you need another buyer im in!!

11:20 pm  
Blogger BabyLongLegs said...

You dye it mate.......
and I'll knit it :D
Loe
Sarah xXx

3:55 pm  
Blogger Ashley said...

Oooh. That looks nice!

1:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home