Memoirs of a stash junkie

a.k.a the inane ramblings of a mind filled with fluffy stuff...

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Why I married him....

My husband doth rock!!

My ball winder arrived on friday, but as useful as it is, it functions much better with a swift... I looked at some on the web, and while pretty, they aren't cheap. I just wanted something functional, it didn't have to be a work of art. So I found a link to a build-it-yourself-swift on a forum, and my lovely husband just made it for me!

Behold, my new swift in operation!


Thomas proving you are never too young to help mummy wind yarn!

Yay! A cake of yarn ready to knit! And it only took 2 hours less than usual to wind (yes I really was that bad at it!)

This will be mighty handy for the 500g of BFL I currently have sitting in a dye bath downstairs!

Viva la yarn swift!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home